Personal Journal





I made this blog thinking that I'll be writing poems and proses that I enjoy and what I feel about them.

And I am going to do that.. But I've decided to be more conversational. I would like to be able to interact with you guys. I would like you all to become my people.


So, I'm thinking of making this more of a journal where I would be writing some random thoughts, things I like to read or listen and things you would like to talk about.

So, don't hesitate in asking questions or telling me about some of your random thoughts. 

However, I hope you guys will not spam and ask questions that are insulting or vulgar. 




XOXO
Dante's sentinel 😆

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Looking forward to the interaction.. Excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Let me know if there is any topic you would like me to write my views on.

      Delete