Interests


 

There is a reason why I like Korean shows. Most people who love Korean drama will agree with me on this. Well, I hope they do.


They are so unrealistically romantic. Most of the shows might be a little predictable, yet, they give us our daily dose of cuteness and innocence. 


So, after watching so many dramas, I have started to consider Korean as a romantic language. The annotations, the rhythm, the sweetness of the language will make you fall in love with it. 


This is why I was trying to learn Korean. But I'm a little inconsistent which is why I have to restart the process all over again.


I'm blabbering, right? 


What I wanted to say was, I love Korean shows because they make me crave that fairy tale story, that I stopped believing in when I reached adulthood. 


Let me know what kind of shows you love. Also if you want a recommendation on Korean drama, I would suggest Suspicious Partner. 


The reason is that I absolutely love Ji Chang Wook. 

XOXO
Dante's Sentinels 😆

Post a Comment

0 Comments