Random thoughts



 

Here is an ongoing discussion that I usually have with myself.


Sometimes, I feel like I'm a very outgoing person. At times I feel like I'm an introvert.


There are times when green is my favorite color, but when I start surrounding myself with green, my favorite color changes to blue, or something else. There is one thing that is always constant, though, Whatever my favorite color might be at the time, my go-to color is black.

There is no such thing as too much black. And no matter what reasons you give me, I'll never agree with you. So it's no use explaining it to me. 


When it's winter, I start missing summer and when it's summer, I eagerly wait for winter. With time, I realized that it's not summer or winter that I await, it's spring and autumn that I love.

I love when the seasons change. The best part is that you can smell it in the wind. There is a certain fragrance to spring and autumn. 


So if you ask me what's my favorite part of life? It's life itself. Change denotes life. If your life is stagnant, you are not living your life to the fullest.

I'm not saying that it has to be super-adventurous, just add a little spice to your life. 


XOXO

Dante's sentinels 😃

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Life is like that.. you miss the thing you don't have with you right now, rather than cherishing what you've got.. human tendency..
    But that's what makes us such eager beings.. we look for happiness in the most obscure of things..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitna bhi koshish Kar lo bunny , Kuch na Kuch chhootega zarur.
    Behtar ye Hoga , ki jaha ho us pal Ka Maza lo aur use jio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Naina..😂

      But remember, kahin par pohochne ke liye, kahin se nikalna bohot zaroori hota hai

      Delete
    2. Aur guzarte hue wahan jeena aur bhi zaroori hai

      Delete